Each and every tenant whom staying in BATC Lodge shall follow and abide by the rules stated as below:
1. Minimum stay is 1 day/month, maximum stay for students is 1 year (2 semester), depending on the availability of the room.
2. A security deposit of MYR50 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation / facilities.
3. Any guest who is staying in the accommodation more than 14 days will be considered a long-term tenant (Standard Single Room only).
4. Only one person is allowed to stay for a single room and two people for a double room, extra mattress charged RM 10/pieces will apply to: kids, adults (1 pax) only.
5. Early check in and late checkout charge applied when:
6. You are NOT allowed to cook in the room, such articles will be confiscated and a penalty of RM100 will be charged.
7. You are NOT allowed to bring another person, especially of the opposite gender to enter your room, unless for a married couple and stayed at a Double Room.
8. To refrain from hanging, placing or displaying personal possessions such as clothes for drying, outside the tenant’s room including outside windows. Such articles will be confiscated and a penalty of RM100 per item will be charged.
9. To maintain good manners and ethics at all times and not cause anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance of others.
10. Please wear proper and decent wherever you are within UTM and Business Centre’s premises to maintain UTM’s image.
11. You may not bring the following into our premise:
12. Smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed at all within the Business Centre’s premise.
14. To take measures to prevent any lost, damage or alteration to any Business Centre property, including lost room/facilities’ keys you will be charged RM50.00 each respectively for the first time or we have the right to terminate your agreement if the case is repeated.
14. Do not use or operate any electrical appliance or equipment not provided by the Business Centre without its written permission. Usage of computer or laptop is however allowed.
15. To deliver vacant possession of the room in the same condition as it was when first occupied.
16. BATC Lodge is not liable for any loss of valuables left in the room/facilities. Should any guests lose/left personal belongings, if recovered, the item will be recorded as ‘found’. BATC Lodge keeps detailed records of all ‘found’ items and will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left after the guest has checked-out and such items will be placed in our storage. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within thirty (30) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded without further notice.
Booking, Payment Method and REFUND:
BUSINESS CENTRE of RAZAK FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATICS reserves the right:
UPON MAKING THIS RESERVATION, I AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND THAT I AM PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR THE PAYMENT AND ANY DAMAGES CAUSED TO THE PROPERTY. IF THE PERSON, COMPANY OR ASSOCIATION INDICATED BY ME, AS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THE SAME DOES NOT DO SO, THE LIABILITY FOR SUCH PAYMENT AND DAMAGES SHALL BE JOINT AND SEVERAL WITH SUCH PERSON, COMPANY OR ASSOCIATION.
BATC LODGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO FINAL INTERPRETATION OF THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS.